Sunday, November 16, 2008

Giving Thanks

This is my "NOT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE JUDGING" entry in the Blogger's Community Photo Challenge. If you would like to enter, please click on the link above and follow the Guidelines.

If the only prayer you say in your life is "thank you," that would suffice. ~ Meister Eckhart

Where to begin? What to share when grateful for everything? The list is infinite. I feel extremely fortunate. It is good to be alive.
I give thanks to Creator for many blessings:
MORNINGS
NATURE AND SPIRIT (VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE--THE SEEN AND UNSEEN)

ANCESTORS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS

10 comments:

MariesImages said...

All lovely, especially the top still life. Mornings are my favorite~
Marie

gina said...

these are beautiful.

DB said...

I like that Eckert quote and have used it in my own journal in the past Thank you.

DB Vagabond Journeys

Eaglesbrother said...

Wonderful photographs !! I especialy like the still life, even the Raindrop on the leaf and oh yes...MsKitty too.

Bob

Vicki said...

Betty, love the quote and all three images. I'm partial to dark images but frequently they lack contrast--yours lack nothing. Thanks for sharing your blessings.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

my fav is the cat.. Very nice pose

Sage Ravenwood said...

Beautiful and visually serene hon. (Hugs)Indigo

Far Side of Fifty said...

Wonderfully calm images! Very Beautiful! :)

Martha said...

All beautiful! I happen to like the second best. I'm always very drawn to photos with water drops.

Connie said...

All very very beautiful,and I like thr water drop best,too :-)