Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our Newest Family Member


Yesterday the UPS guy knocked on our front door. Behind him stood a huge box. "What is that?," I asked. "I didn't order anything that big."

"It's addressed to you," he replied, carrying the box inside.

I peeled away the tape, pulled out the packing and peeked into the dark cardboard abyss. "What the heck....?,"

There, to my amazement, staring back, was Oxy. Wow! What a surprise! Oxy belongs outside my friend's apartment, in Pennsylvania. What a gift! My friend sent him to me.

MEET OXYMORON

OUT OF THE BOX--OXY LOOKS AROUND


THEN...HEADS TO A COMFORTABLE SPOT NEAR OUR FRONT DOOR



4 comments:

Vicki ~ FL said...

Welcome Oxy....cute post!

nancy said...

I agree with Vicki. Thought there will be a man in that box. That's for my dream..Have a good stay Oxy. Nancy

Judith HeartSong said...

Oh I love Oxy and how nice of your friend. A wonderful surprise!

Light and Voices said...

What a wonderful gift. I love Oxy!