Saturday, May 22, 2010

Conjuring Up An Idea-Part I of the Process (Day 3/7 Images)

Weather: Occasional Cloudbursts and a Smattering of Sunshine

We went to town to look for props. Visited what was once my favorite resale shop. What a disappointment. Their prices are quite high. We used to able to find treasures there for very little money. This is no longer the case.

So...instead...we went to the market for fresh peonies, cherries and white grapes. I am playing with a still life arrangement, but the idea has not gelled yet. After a short nap perhaps a Renaissance-style setup will emerge. Or, the answer may be hiding in the prop cabinet--somewhere between pewter plates and stoneware jugs.

1 comment:

Gallow said...

I like how you are combining your creative skills for the year long challenge. I look forward to reading, and viewing your results.

Keep up the great work.