Saturday, October 18, 2008

Journal Upload

Today I uploaded my AOL journal so I would have it for reference. My Muse must have whispered in my ear urging me to upload, or my intuition kicked in. I had planned to let that journal go into cybertrash. Anyway, I changed my mind and am very happy I did. Currently that old journal will remain private and be my online filing cabinet of thoughts and ideas. Many photographs have been removed, however they can be put back easily.

The other day while writing about wabi-sabi, I realized that research on that subject was in my old journal. Now, thank goodness, I have online access to those old posts containing years of research and information.

At a later date, I may publish the relic online...we will see...

Also today we went to the big city, had a wonderful lunch, then headed to my favorite bookstore. Bookstores can be dangerous for me and today was a "dangerous" day. A pile of books sits here waiting for my attention. Oh such fun...I will jump into them as soon as I get out of here.

Take care...and Remember: Be Good, Do Good, then Strive to Be Better!

2 comments:

sunflowerkat said...

I knew I just had to archive that old stuff. It would be a shame to let it just vanish into thin air. I'm glad you got yours moved and tucked safely away.

Sage Ravenwood said...

I deleted mine thinking I had it on backup disk, only to find once deleted the disk were corrupted. Thankfully Vish was able to restore my journal and I moved it over. It's amazing how much I've been going back for referance points. I think it's not so much the archives, it's literally the heart and soul of us. (Hugs)Indigo