Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas--Is Anybody Out There?

The holiday season must be keeping folks very busy. Visitor comments have dropped off and I miss hearing from y'all. Yooooo hooooo...come on in...put your feet up...have some coffee. And, if you can...before you leave...let me know what you think. Thanks!

This morning I finished addressing Christmas cards and will take them to the Post Office today. Oh, oh...I changed my mind again. I like the FROST FRAKTUR image better than the ornament. Folks receiving the real-life Fraktur card will be able to frame it. Here is my online adaptation:

Card by Elisabeth Bacon 2008--All Rights Reserved

And... I must say:

I wish you the happiest holiday ever and the very best in 2009. May all your dreams come true.

4 comments:

~Rebecca Anne~ said...

I've been offline for a week or so....but I was here this morning...and now I'm back for another listen and visual delight.
Very nice, very nice. Suddenly I wish I were on your Christmas Card list :o)
Rebecca

sunflowerkat said...

Elisabth - What a breathtaking card. I'd like to know more about how you did it. I hope the recipients know how lucky they are to have a beautiful piece like this.

Kat

Theresa Williams said...

Merry Christmas! Yes, things have been very busy, but I've been lurking on your blog. :-)

Sage Ravenwood said...

Two weeks spent in hell to make a family get together picture perfect - priceless. Finally I can relax and enjoy the visual beauty you delight my eyes with from time to time. I'm in agreement with Rebecca, wishing I were on the list. Your cards are priceless in themselves. (Hugs)Indigo