Monday, October 5, 2009

Taking Care of Business

Worked on The Book some this morning. Am determined to do a little bit (or a big bit) every day. Then, continued sorting, tossing and cleaning around the cabin. Bob did touchups with stain on two pieces of furniture and the place looks much better for his efforts. Laundry is dryiing in dryer. Am in the process of setting up a gallery online where images can be viewed and perhaps purchased. I need to move my old domain name to that site and hope to have it up and running soon.

Decided to do more monochromatic images in either black and white, or sepia. I love sepia. Would like to enter Monochromatic Weekly Theme every week. This form of community participation is right down my alley.

Am thinking about reinstating Friday Finds. Friday is my artist's day out and a perfect day to capture images and hunt for props. Anything found is fair game as an entry in Friday Finds and I did enjoy having this blog. Am looking forward to doing it again.

No comments: