Monday, January 2, 2012

It is a New Year!

Wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year! 

Am back to blogging a bit tonight...went to Physical Therapy today and was given a massage.  I swear much of the neck pain I have been having is related to some sort of sinus/ear thing.  Over the weekend and this afternoon, that stubborn blockage/ear thing started letting loose and I am beginning to feel much better.  Yea!  Let's hope this improvement continues until any uncomfortableness is gone forever.

I do so want to walk easily again and not have to scoot around stores leaning on a shopping cart.  This walking condition has been happening and getting worse over the past couple of years.  I wrote it off to "maturing," i.e. old age.  Hopefully wearing good walking shoes, sitting up straight and exercising will help ward off this condition.  I am wearing different shoes and working at  improving my posture.  The pain seems to be lessening. 

I will post an image just as soon as I can.  Not sure how others react, when under the weather, but I cannot do anything when I am not feeling good.  I firmly believe that how a person feels shows up in their "art."

Looks like this year is going to be a good one!  Am keeping my fingers crossed.

Tips for the day:  Sit and stand up straight, get some exercise and wear good shoes!  And...remember above all else:  Stay positive!

1 comment:

sunflowerkat said...

Elisabeth....so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. I know how intensely it can impact one's ability to create. I will be thinking about you and hope that you will be feeling much better very soon. You know the ticket....stay positive!!