Thursday, February 23, 2012

White Ornamental Cabbage?

Have never seen a white ornamental cabbage before.  While we were out looking for the "perfect" orchid, we found this one in front of a local flower shop.  This is an iphone shot that was saved on my external hard drive and worked on a little bit in Photoshop.  Modern technology continues to amaze me.

ORNAMENTAL CABBAGE

Learned yesterday that Google is doing away with our blog followers feature.   If this is true, this is so sad.  I am going save some of your blog sites in my Favorites so I can visit them every now and then.   Is time for me to clean out my Favorites anyway...so, now I have a reason!  Hope Google doesn't eliminate blogspot.  Please come back and visit here from time to time.  As long as Google allows, the door will be open and the coffee pot is always on.

Hope y'all have a great day!


2 comments:

Eaglesbrother said...

Simply Beautiful !!!
Great capture on the IPhone.

Light and Voices said...

Heaven's to Betsy...I don't believe that I have ever seen a white cabbage before either. Excellent find and capture.
Joyce