Friday, March 20, 2009

Mailbox Entry for Blogger's Community Photo Challenge


To enter Blogger's Community Photo Challenge and see the entries click on Mailbox Logo Above.

A couple of weeks ago, winter's fury blew into the Carolinas. Winter's last hurrah! I stood at the window watching snow swirl around at 50mph. Brrrrrrrr... Here are our mailboxes engulfed in the white stuff. Knowing this challenge was coming up, I waited for the "right" moment to click the shutter. Here is the result...my entry:


MAILBOXES
Photograph by Elisabeth Bacon
All Rights Reserved


5 comments:

MariesImages said...

Very nice, Betty!!
love it!

nancy said...

That is a nice set of mailboxes. I love the snow effect. Nancy

Anonymous said...

Yeah the snow effect is nice ! Love it!

Jeannette said...

They look quite eerie in all that snow! Jeannette xx

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Wonderful shots! I love that first one, and I actually found myself wanting to wrap up in a quilt with the second. Good job!

XO,

Sheila :-)