Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday--Foggy Spring Morning

This is my first entry in Outdoor Wednesday. To visit that site (offered by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer) click on the Outdoor Wednesday logo above.
* * * * * * * *
Fog blanketed the mountains this morning. Went out to capture some fog shots. Turned around just in time to catch the sun rising. Timing is everything wait too long and the shot is gone.

Morning Fog

First thing this morning, I was greeted by Mr. Robin.
Spring is Here!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos..very atmospheric!!

Marie said...

Hi! What a serene shot of the morning fog...it's so peaceful! Welcome to OWs.
-marie

Light and Voices said...

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday! Excellent shot of the robin. Foggy photograph is extra moody. What can I say but BRAVO!
Joyce

sunnymama said...

You've captured a beautiful foggy sunrise!

Eaglesbrother said...

Great fog shots...and that Robin just winked at me...lol

Bob

nancy said...

I love your photos.Espectally the fog morning photo. I love stuffs like that. Have a great evening.Nancy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks so much.

Marja Rijnsburger said...

What a beautiful photo.
And for me spring also begins when I heard the birds sing there early song.
greetings

The Quintessential Magpie said...

How on earth did I miss this wonderful post??? Your photos are stunning! Great job!

XO,

Sheila :-)