Tuesday, March 3, 2009

To Start A Contribution Column or Not

Created this banner yesterday:

Am currently researching various ways to link between other blogs and this journal so folks can contribute and share some of their favorite things. Any information about linking would be greatly appreciated.

The down side of this project is how comfortable I am asking folks to share photographs of rare items. Common sense must prevail. I would never want to put a contributor in harm's way. Rare and unique things can be found in nature too.

I will keep you informed and up-to-date regarding this matter. What do you think? Would you be interested in participating, or reading about unusual things?


1 comment:

Rebecca Anne said...

I'd love to read about things that are rare and unique. So, count me as a loyal reader. Great Idea by the way~