Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Setting Up Daily Schedules

Don't you just love addictions? I am addicted to photography, Photoshop and computers. So...

Today the plan is to set up a schedule for housework, errands (like buying groceries) and creative endeavors. My usual day begins with coffee...gawd...have to have my coffee, then take pics, do a post, or work on pics from the day before and post, or...be inspired by a quote and post. Some of these procedure will stay the same, however finding time to work on photographs is becoming a problem. There just aren't enough hours in the day. Being a morning person, I like to do my creative work when fresh and rested. Total involvement in the process makes the hours fly by. Suddenly, it is time for dinner and I am still writing, organizing, or cropping, etc. Not sure how to resolve this dilemma other than to set an alarm for when it is time to stop. Will try the alarm technique today. Will also try to limit my time online. Am going to get off NOW and dust (or write, or play with photographs...).

If any of you have any suggestions, please share. Would love to hear how y'all get through daily chores. Thanks!

TIP:

Wait for commercials. Amazing what a person can accomplish while watching (or more appropriately NOT watching) television.

No comments: