Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Basket Using Studio Light

A studio light was in a box under a table in the garage of that estate sale last week. The price was so low I couldn't pass it up. This is strange because my studio lights are packed away and natural light has been my challenge. Anyway, home came the light along with a snoot and a strange attachment that appears to soften light without a soft box.

The results make me want to use studio lights again.


BASKET
A Photograph by Elisabeth Bacon 2009
All Rights Reserved

Perfect! And...there is a surprise...I love when a surprise shows up in an image. Check out the diagonal stripes on the inside of the handle.

Sometimes synchronicity works and hands you unexpected blessingS. Stay alert. Opportunities man appear anywhere, at any time.




1 comment:

Light and Voices said...

You are so lucky to find studio lights and a basket to boot. Thanks for posting such a wonderful photographic series of baskets. As always, your technical skills matched up with creative techniques blow me away!
Joyce