Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I have received the Arte y Pico Award. Thank you Judith Heartsong. Judith is a grand supporter of the arts and a talented, gracious artist. If you haven't visited her journal, please do. There you will find valuable information and inspiration.

The Arte y Pico Award was created originally "to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, be it writing or artwork in all medias" and is given to bloggers who merit recognition for their creative efforts. The Arte y Pico Award originated here.


This is the first time I have received this type of award. It is my understanding that a recipient may pass it along to five bloggers deserving of recognition. I also understand that passing the award forward (to other creative bloggers) is not mandatory. So...rather than presenting this award hastily, I have decided to wait and give this presenting matter serious thought and consideration before choosing recipients. I wonder...Can this award be presented to one person at a time? :-) And...is there a time limit on choosing recipients?

Again, thank you very much, Judith, for this award. I am honored.

3 comments:

Judith HeartSong said...

Dear Elisabeth,

This is an award you deserve! I would say you could absolutely present one award at a time... and wouldn't think there would be a time limit.

:)Looking forward to seeing who you choose:)

Sage Ravenwood said...

Congratulations dear friend and well deserved. Your images, your words have always spoken to me. I'm delighted that Judith thought so as well. (Hugs)Indigo

Light and Voices said...

I am so proud of you! This award recognizes the day-to-day effort you put into shooting, writing, finding quotes and researching new ideas. Congratulations!
Joyce