Thursday, May 20, 2010

Making a Plan (DAY 1/365--2 Images)


The PLAN is: Shoot (and/or write, revise, draw, or paint) every day for one year and post the results--good or bad with comments. At first I was going to say shoot a still life every day for a year, but sometimes it is fun going outside. So, with still life images in mind, I will broaden my horizons and give myself some leeway. Also, by adding writing, revising, drawing or painting to the mix, I am afforded an opportunity to think and put my thoughts and painted or drawn images on cyberpaper.

Here is my first entry. We went shopping yesterday and these peonies caught my eye. I couldn't leave them there. They are so full and rich with color. How delicate! This morning I printed out three Peony cards. I hope the recipients will feel the same beauty as I.


PEONIES II


PEONIES IN GLASS VASE

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Beautiful peonies, I feel you did them justice.
PAD's or Photo A Day are a great way to keep in touch with photography.
Sounds like a pretty good plan to me.
I should try this, but I find it easier to use an excuse and besides, I can never stay commited to these types of things. Something always sidetracks me.
You Go Girl !!!!!!