Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Challenges

Darn it, I need a challenge. Now, I know there is always more one can learn about photography and art, however for some reason, I am stuck. Thud! How is this possible? Once one has mastered the basics and explored some unknown territories, it is time to push forward. Which way to go? What to do next? Any suggestions dear reader?

Perhaps back to drawing? Painting? Take a walk? Read a book? Watch a movie? Clean the house?

The secret of photography (and art) is seeing...seeing differently. Is it is time for an eye exam?

Even though stuck...here's my motto as a reminder:

"Be good, do good work...Strive to be the best."

1 comment:

Gallow said...

Have you seen this talk?

http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

I thought it was an interesting thought on creativity.