Friday, January 9, 2009

Planning Another Potato Shoot

Grrrrrrrrr...still have not achieved the look I am after for the potatoes. Renaissance lighting is tricky and by being away from the camera over the holiday, I got out of the groove. I am determined to get back on track. So...today I will shoot the potatoes and jug again, as well as some other antiques and food in a Renaissance setup.

Remember: Continue shooting until you get exactly the look you want. Never settle.



Added these potatoes after comment was left this morning by Eaglesbrother...I think he'll like them. I like them.

3 comments:

Eaglesbrother said...

good plan...I do like the photographs (some) in the first setting.

Bob

Sage Ravenwood said...

I love the simplicity of this shot, the worn metal against the rough delicacy of the potatoes. (Hugs)Indigo

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the photo!